14 hours in DC

 
Mary and I had a good time in LA before my flight. Observatory and salty ice-cream. 
IMG_0387 IMG_0397IMG_0393 

Mary took me to the airport and I was so excited on the flight I didn’t sleep watching the lights of all the cities I flew over. Got to see the sites in DC during my 14 hour layover. Seemed like every other half ass security guard was armed. Washington memorial was my favorite spot there.
IMG_0449IMG_0430 

Caught my flight to London, cool flying over New York at night. Again flying was a blast no sleep again. The screen in my seat had a moving map with our speed and altitude, it was pretty great. The lady at the border gave me a hard time getting though because I had no address of where I was staying and no proof of a ticket back home. Tried sleeping in the airport but got kicked out.

IMG_0470IMG_0473