“Hey Jake” London April 18th.

iphone1 002
So I had to make my way from the airport to the first show. I was walking around London trying to escape the smoke from every single person having a puff and someone goes “hey Jake!” I was like what! I was so excited after being solo for quite some time. It was Reggie roaming the streets looking for some vegan food haha. Got into the venue Backtrack boys gave me a warm welcome and we went straight into a game of uno, 200 pushups in 25 mins. James did his dumbass chicken dance as he won. John handled it.
 IMG_0480IMG_0478 
This me being a dad and updating my blog for y’all. Motorcycle gloves that stay on the bike permanently, Brilliant!
IMG_0489  IMG_0501
I had never heard “The River Card” they was all right. These birds ended up being from Chino hills! real horror show. After all the gear was loaded we was all amped and I was trash talking people from the windows of the van I started to give it a go with two girls sitting havin a bite. I thrown off guard because apparently the driver got lost and we did some kind of circle and it was the same girls in this picture.
IMG_0492 IMG_0507
IMG_0508
These two people were sooo nice and put us up for the night. They smoked, so I had to give them a little talk about it.
Took this(right) shot raggin on the boys for being a bunch of internet dorks when we could be playing uno.
IMG_0505 IMG_0509
The boys took a flight to Ireland for one night so we had to give them a ride to the airport  a few hours after we left the previous show. I took my time to take a shower and all prettied up at this couples spot. Little did I know after I was done and about to lay down it just about time to go.  Then Dave (the driver) and I took off to find a hall to get some sleep.
IMG_0510
A girl named Roxy hooked us up, she is a vegan and recently found the light in straightedge lifestyle, we hit it off needless to say. she made a boat load of chili and then we rolled out to some show in Bristol.
IMG_0516 IMG_0524
These people were real nice, warned me about peoples accents in all the place I was going. She was really good at different ones.
IMG_0519IMG_0529 
Slept in a hallway and the boys showed up at about 9 in the morning.
 IMG_0531 IMG_0538 IMG_0539
Just got to Cardiff today(20) gonna go check out a castle.