Mol, Belgium - April 13th 2012

IMG_0890

This is Belgium in a nutshell.
I liked it here and all the small towns.

IMG_0881IMG_0883

Hung out at this big ol’ tram bus hub/park. There was a live puppet show and  you know I said? YOLO.

IMG_0884IMG_0888

I loved the porch at the venue, I want one for my house.
Reggie and I skated a bit while the local 13 year olds smoked cigs and watched.

IMG_0896IMG_0899

Can easily say that I love John.

IMG_0915IMG_0918

We were dropped off at the Brussels airport in the middle of the night after saying some goodbyes to some euro trash. JUST KIDDING they were all great people.

We had the airport to ourselves through the night so we set up camp and played some UNO.

IMG_0923

Just had a flashback of James thrashing the bathroom, smashing his toiletries while we were brushing out teeth, haha.

UNO: Loser(John) had to get in a bag and get dragged thrown around the airport.
Cold Neil had to do 100 pushups in 20 mins.
James had to run laps around the terminals. haha… His whining made the win that much better.

 

IMG_0927IMG_0931

In the morning the boys went off to New York to play the first date of they’re USA tour with Cold World.
I went to Canada to wait of them to travel across the country and met back up with them in Seattle on the 25th.
Later Europe, it was a time and half.

IMG_0940