Manchester – April 24th 2012

 

We on the wrong side of the road!

IMG_0974IMG_0932

John had a scewwy drewm.
Happy cows come from where?

IMG_0938IMG_0934

 

Guess what we ate? CHICKEN!
IMG_0961 IMG_0070

Skater for life. This sucks.

 IMG_0957

IMG_0971

Got to the venue and played Uno, loser had to pie themselves in the face with a piece of bread caked with mayonnaise and loser had to mosh pit between songs of a band. The uno cards were stolen or lost this night.
Swatch world wide!

IMG_0991IMG_0977

After the show I met some people, the older guy was really awesome, came out to a ton of the shows. He also interviewed me for his zine.

IMG_0990 IMG_0989

This girl! hahaha
I don’t remember her name. She was nice but I have to make fun of her.
She was so clingy! She wanted anyone from America I think. She tried to get with all of us, it was hilarious to me for her to think that we didn’t see what she was doing. It would have been bad if she had a thing for one of us, but she wanted to take any of us. It was kinda avoiding her and then laughing at whoever she cornered for a long talk.

IMG_0992 IMG_0994   

After the show we went to a crazy night club. I do not understand having fun to music that isn’t live. Just doesn’t work in my brain. But it was really fun seeing all my friends having a good time. A lot of good video from this night. I can’t wait to edit the video when I get home.
Peace and love doggies.